Saturday, August 1, 2015

GODLY THIEVES.








Few days ago i got an email in my box from one rploth@reagan.com about a contract he/she had for me. Of course, i knew it was scam and i get this kinda mails often but i had a lot of time on my hands and decided to reply with " whats the contract about"yesterday i got a response which is attached  below.


Good Day,
 
This is my personal reference number BBP/80/JM13 and My Name is Mrs. Elena Shuvalov. Please send this to my attorney with the contact information below - she would provide all information to you. Due to my Sickness, i have been touched by God and want my (WILL) to be donated to you rather than allow my relatives to use my Late husband hard earned funds ungodly. My doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from as I will be going in for an operation later today. What bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen my family and me I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my Late husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down- trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.
 
I am currently sending you this mail from my sick bed in the hospital, I do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to my deteriorating health and because of the presence of my Late husbands relatives around me. I do not want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. I believe in Charity and I believe your faith is guarantee for me to trust you. Contact The Law Firm of Vinson & Elkins on the email: (barr.aamadi1@foxmail.com) +44-701-007-11
37 I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of ($6.5 million dollars) with a Security Company. I am diagnosed of cancer and have a time limit to live on this planet.

 As for how I got your email, it was gotten after a proper search via your area zip code with the help of the lord leading me. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now and my Doctor knows i have changed my Will. Lord will Bless you Abundantly as you extend the good works to others and Ensure to use a greater portion of the funds for its purpose in fulfillment of my last wish. Contact my attorney on the email -( barr.aamadi1@foxmail.com ) +44-701-007-1137

Sincerely,

Guess what my response was? "give it to charity" sounds funny huh? 
We live in a generation where people lack fear of God, like seriously???? why would someone be this irresponsible???
So who else has had a similar experience?




Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE Share this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.
Osayuwamen Favour Nosakhare

4 comments:

  1. I receive lot of this kinda mail. I don't even bother to open nor read it. Lot of scammers everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Operation delete straight* That's what I do. Godly thieves! So apt.

    ReplyDelete

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...