Tuesday, August 25, 2015

When Daddy asks THE question.









Lemme start this post by saying my Dad can gist for Africa. So whenever he calls me and asks "where are you?" I know its an indication of hot gist brewing. So last month we were having a jolly conversation when the following happened.

Dad: how far na?
Me: how far dey o.
Dad: I mean how far?
Me: ah wetin be how far.. I no understand u o
Dad: how is ur man?
Me: (ghen ghen) which man?
Dad: so u want to tell me you are not dating someone.
Me:( burst into laughter) don't worry. It will happen in due season.
Dad: eh eh.. Fast forward two weeks later I was going for a wedding and the day before we had another conversation.
Me: daddy I'm going for a classmate's wedding tomorrow o.. Its in Anambra
Dad: eh eh.. So your classmate is getting married ( in a very sarcastic tone)
Me: haba, oya spill it o.. What do you want to say.
Dad: shebi u talk that day say men full everywhere.. Ok o.. Better go and get married.
Friends and well wishers didn't even make it any better when I was on my way out of the hostel and they kept saying " bring man o" .
 Well me I went to eat food, take plenty selfies and gist with my friends.


I don't know what my dad is doing seriously, but sometimes we think women should be the reminder that your biological clock is ticking. But my dad eh! Da use style disturb for africa.
I'm a firm believer of Isaiah 34:16. You know when the prodigal son ask for his share of inheritance in the bible he did what was right but at the wrong time. So when I say it will happen in due season , it will. Like I always tell my friend Nanya "shebi I should go and chase man?.


And oh, I forgot to add that my dad attends wedding every month now.. Shebi una see sa na serious soup I da so??? 



Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE Share this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.


Osayuwamen Favour Nosakhare

15 comments:

  1. Smiling...this is a sign that he will soon give u letter to vacate his house to that man's place sincebuou don't wanna bring him home.

    Honestly the man is right. No time and shortage of responsible men out there. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma dad would not even allow me have boyfriend... Your is talking about husband.
    pheezy's corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeyah . . . he sure wants the best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a cool dad. Greetings lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He can't wait to be called Baba Iyawo. It will happen in due season. No need to rush

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehehe your dad is sure funny.. Others will never allow their daughters to have a boyfriend first

    Glowyshoe blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. He wants you to cut to the Chase, he ain't gat time for boyfriend LoL,
    Sounds like a cool dad....

    www.sunlightdreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm, the day my parent will ask me the ghen ghen question ehn, I will remind of how they will always be calling my line when I'm out and its getting dark. lol.

    BTW, you look great in your gele and make up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahha...so alldose dark times u da use am hustle for man abi? tanks hun

      Delete

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...